Friday, February 18, 2011

Shoot Shoot Shoot !

Hello again !
Jolin's here ! ^^

TODAY SHOOTING TRAINING WAS TOUGH !
OMGOMGOMG , ran 4 rounds then do push ups , sit ups !
Then ran another 2 rounds .
My legs turned jelly .
My hands too =.=

Tough training , I'm not a running person .
First time of the year I did 2.4km run .
HAHAHA , and then the right after that they explained and taught us some things about the rifle and we are DISMISSED .
Ohmy , I wonder what we went there for :S

Anyway , he said those that did not receive the sms will be in !
Okay , I so hope I dont receive , or i'll probably live in self denial mode and off my phone LOL .
Tonight by 12am !
No news is GOODNEWS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment